These metal (steel/iron) harrows built circa 1894-1911 are handmade as opposed to factory made. They are built in the triangle style of harrows in a rigid format.
The blacksmith who made the harrows and stamped them with his name was Samuel Joseph Billing.
These particular harrows would have been made sometime between 1894 when SJ Billing is recorded as being an owner/occupier of a building in Smithton up until his death in 1911.
An advertisement in The Circular Head Chronicle 27 November 1907 stated:
SJ Billing – Wheelwright & General Blacksmith, Smithton